I am studying in 12th Science....
I want to study B.Tech in abroad.....
so i want to know what are the requirements for
doing study UG course abroad????
waiting for your response

17th January 2015, 04:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?

To pursue B.Tech course in Abroad, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Non-Medical Science from a recognized board. To get admission in B.Tech course in foreign universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in UG courses in foreign universities whereas TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in foreign universities and once you get admission letter, you can join in the university and you can pursue B.Tech course in Abroad.
17th January 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your B.Tech in Aboard, you have to complete one exam called SAT. SAT score is mandatory requirement, to get admission in most of the foreign universities. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT

28th February 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I only got matric and I really need to see my self as a paramedic because is not just an opportunity to me but a professional calling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?