18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the updated pattern of TOEFL 2018?

Respected Sir, I have applied for TOEFL. So, I would like to know about the pattern of this entrance exam for this year. I have searched alot but couldn’t find out the pattern. Kindly tell me about the pattern asap.

26th April 2018, 09:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the updated pattern of TOEFL 2018?

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is conducted by a non-profit US based organization called ETS (Educational Testing Service).
The TOEFL examination is consist of four sections which are reading, writing, listening and speaking.
In reading section you will be given 60 to 80 minutes to read 4 passages from academics texts and then questions will be asked related to the passages.
In listening section you will be listened to various lectures and related to the lectures you have to speak and write in response to the question.
In writing section, you have to write and essay based on your reading and listening tasks withing 50 minutes.
In speaking section, you will be given 20 minutes to express your opinion on a given topic.
In order to get more details regarding TOEFL examination, you are advised to visit official website of ETS https://www.ets.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?