17th March 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?

Hi,
I have given IELTS and got 7.0 Bands, now I have passed B.Tech Engineering with 75.91% and have work experience of more than 4 years. I applied to some German universities for M.Sc. As when I shall apply for student VISA, i.e., my IELTS result will soon be expired. Shall I get student VISA?

Related Questions:
18th March 2015, 01:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?

You can apply for Student VISA only after receiving admission letter(I20) from the university. You said that, you have already applied for admission in some German universities, so, try to contact that universities and know, by what time, you can receive the admission letter. After receiving the admission letter, you can apply for German VISA, at the German consulate.
After receiving admission letter, there will be no problem even if your IELTS score validity expires. That's because admission letter is important to apply for student VISA, but, not the IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?