12th March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?

sir im doing my B.E. in COMPUTER SCIENCE engineering and im in my 6th semester and i would like to do M.S. abroad so i like to prepare for it from now,i heared that i need to write GRE/TOFEL how should i apply for it? how much should i score?which college/university is best to study abroad.... pls clear my doubt at [email protected]

15th March 2015, 11:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?

To apply for the GRE and TOEFL Examination you need to do so via the Online Portal of both these Examinations.
These Examinations are online Exams and the registration and the final Exam and every message that will be conveyed to you will be via the Internet and Mail.
You will need to score more than 100 in TOEFL and more than 300 in GRE to get the opportunity to study in the best Universities around the world.
If you can get a good score and you are having a very good career track record then you will also stand a chance a to get a Scholarship.
So make sure that you are preparing from now on.
To register for GRE Examination you will need a Passport so make sure that you have your Passport with you when you are filling up and applying online for the Examination.
If you are not having a Passport then you will have get your Passport done at first before applying for the GRE Examination.
The best colleges Abroad for pursuing MS in Computer Science are:
1. MIT
2. Harvard University
3. Stanford University
4. Chicago University
5. University of California
6. University of Cambridge
18th March 2015, 03:09 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?

Yes your Rite you need to Clear GRE and TOEFL exams to Pursue your Higher Education Abroad.

GRE and TOEFL are required if your looking for your education in USA.

If it any other Country then only TOEFL/IELTS is Sufficient.

To apply for GRE exam you need to visit the Official Site of GRE. The process is all Online. Please have a Look at the Bottom of the Post for the Link for applying for GRE Exam.

TOEFL is also Online Application Process you can find it at the Bottom of the Post.

Remember to Prepare well as it gonna cost you nearly 20,000/-rs (INR).

My advice is to go for Coaching at the top coaching centers near by your locality.

Because based on your Scores only you can get admission in to Masters and also there are higher chances for getting Scholarships if your score is Good.

Link for GRE :- http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register

Link for TOEFL :- https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?