29th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?

I passed B.Sc Biotechnology with regular course and persuing M.Sc Biochemisry from distance education. Now I am in 2nd Semester. Am I eligible for GRE exam?

12th May 2014, 08:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?

As you asking here about the study in abroad with M.SC botany criteria or you want to do M.SC in botany subject which is your specialization subject or you are very good at that. So first of all you have to get good marks in your UG study or Under Graduate study so that you can take up your preparation for M.sc botany in abroad. In abroad there are many colleges who offer M.sc in specialization subjects for study in Botany as you asking for it.

So in abroad you can get many scopes and many opportunities for your study and to do further research in your specialization subject’s .So that you can keep up your knowledge and invest there for Mankind and Human being.

So you are asking here about your eligibility criteria let me tell you that in abroad there is a grade college then comes to B-Grade and then Higher B-Grade colleges for study you can choose there as you got degree from your U.G study. The more you score the best college you can get in abroad. For first class student they offer A-grade College and for second class student they offer B-grade and then come to Higher B-Grade colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?