1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?

I have recently completed BCA & doing ILETS. Destiny like Singapore or Australia or any other for Master's or any individual course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  2. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  4. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  7. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  8. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  9. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  10. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  11. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  12. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  13. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  14. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  16. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  17. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
9th January 2015, 10:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?

As a student, who is from the field of Computers, I suggest you to choose USA, to continue your further education. That's because, there are many universities in USA, which are offering different computer courses and even doing a lot of research in the field of computers. So, I think USA is the best destination for you, if you want to do Masters in the field of Computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?