28th January 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Various method to go Abroad for weak student?

My friend has a b.com student and after the completion of my b.com i want to go abroad and i am not much good in studies.so recommend me the various methods through which i can go abroad.

Related Questions:
2nd February 2014, 11:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various method to go Abroad for weak student?

The world has changed a lot. Now to achieve high and avail bright chances, it is essential to be better than the best. There is no space for weak students. It has become a place called as survival of the fittest. SO first of all, shed of the attitude that you are weak. Work on your weak areas to make it strong and stronger areas to make them further strong and you will soon be boosted with confidence and feel a change in your attitude.

There is very limited scope of weak students to go abroad and pursue courses in foreign universities especially the good ones since the number of applicants is huge as compared to the number of seats available. Hence you need to do hardcore preparation for that.

Prepare well for the entrance exams which are the only path to get admission in good foreign universities. The entrance exams are :-
-GRE
-GMAT
-TOEFL
-IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?