7th January 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam with 54% marks in B.Com?

Sir/Mam,

I have cleared my B.Com with 54%.I have manage to hold 58% in 10th and 70% in 12th .would this academic records will aceptable along with good GRE and TOFFEL score for MBA degree in USA?

THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam with 54% marks in B.Com? -- [New]
  6. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  8. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  9. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
  10. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  11. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  12. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  13. With IELTS score only, can I pursue MS in USA?
  14. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  15. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  17. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  18. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
8th January 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam with 54% marks in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL examinations with 54% marks in your Graduation degree from a recognised university. No percentage criteria is required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, gender, religion, etc. can appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Since, you have completed your B.Com course with 54% marks, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination.
11th January 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam with 54% marks in B.Com?

I've passed B.Sc with 42%, M.Sc with 62%,M.phil with 70%. can I go to German for Phd in microbiology with scholarship. Sk Erfanul Haque. pls, inform me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?