11th July 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the full scholarship for doing course in abroad after completion of 12th with 93% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am complete my 12th with 93.8 percent and I am also national player in school and president award winner in scout sir I want to read in abroad and my family have no better economical condition. Can you please let me know the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship?

19th July 2016, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the full scholarship for doing course in abroad after completion of 12th with 93% marks?

After completion of your 12th standard with 93% aggregate marks, to pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. If you have good academic record and if you apply early for admissions, you can get some scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. But, you can't get full scholarship required to complete the course even if you are economically weak and have good academic record. If you belong to SC/ ST/ Minority category students, you can get overseas scholarship of Rs. 10 lakhs from your respective state government to study in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?