21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Where should I study Agriculture in Newzealand? Requirements to apply for it?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th standard with 76% marks. I want to study Agriculture in Newzealand. Will you please help me in locating the proper destination in Newzealand to study and the requirements to apply for?

Related Questions:
2nd October 2017, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Agriculture in Newzealand? Requirements to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th standard with 76% marks. I want to study Agriculture in Newzealand. Will you please help me in locating the proper destination in Newzealand to study and the requirements to apply for?

Candidates can study agricultural courses in the following colleges/universities in New Zealand:

Eastern Institute of Technology - Official Website

Massey University - Official Website

Wintec - Official Website

Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki - Official Website

Lincoln University - Official Website

Otago Polytechnic - Official Website

Ag Challenge - Official Website

There are Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses available in the agricultural field in New Zealand. Candidates after completion of Class XII with science stream can apply for the admission. They have to clear the English language test IELTS with a minimum of 6.0 Band & no score less than 5.5 to get admission in New Zealand universities. Candidates can apply online for the admission or apply through consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?