24th August 2012, 03:58 PM
sreeshakthy

What will be the duration of part time ME course to join after completion of B.Tech in IT stream?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am completed my B.Tech(IT) i want do my P.G in part time
Shall i know what is the duration for M.E/ M.Tech.

Is part time course has valid one or not??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  2. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  3. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff list of MGM Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College?
  5. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  6. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  7. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  9. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  10. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  11. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  13. Is it necessary to do Maths to opt for BBA and MBA?
  14. For which companies I am eligible after completing BE with 60% marks and having command over programming and data base languages?
  15. What is the time duration to complete Ph.D?
  16. Is Part time B.Arch valuable?
  17. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  18. After doing 12th non medical is it difficult to do Pharmacy?
14th February 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the duration of part time ME course to join after completion of B.Tech in IT stream?

course duration ME for year 2013
22nd February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the duration of part time ME course to join after completion of B.Tech in IT stream?

what will be the duration for part time mtech in anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?