24th July 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether Psychology course is a good option after B. Pharmacy or not?

Hi, I am Mounika. I am pursuing 3rd year B. Pharmacy. Can i go for Psychology after completing my pharmacy course? Is it good to opt Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  2. MBA after doing Pharmacy, good option?
  3. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology
  5. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  6. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Job opportunities after B.Pharmacy? is M. pharmacy a good option?
  8. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  9. Can I do masters in psychology after completing M.Pharm? I am a 3rd year student of B.Pharmacy
  10. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  11. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  12. Am i eligible for Pharmacy after passing 12th with 47%
  13. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
  14. Career options if I am good at english?
  15. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?
  16. Schools in South Delhi which have Psychology option in +2?
  17. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  18. What are the best options after D.Pharmacy?
29th July 2015, 01:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Psychology course is a good option after B. Pharmacy or not?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible to change your stream to Psychology after you complete your course of Pharmacy.
You will be eligible for the course of M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy once you complete your B.Pharmacy course.
So you must choose between these two courses if you want to higher studies.
You can also opt for MBA but you are not eligible for a PG Course in Psychology once you complete your B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?