3rd March 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Why candidates want to study in Abroad if there are many reputed institutes in India?

Sir, my question is related to overseas education. In India there are many reputed institutes like IIM, IIT, IISER, etc. But still candidates want to visit outside India for their education. Why it is so?

25th March 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why candidates want to study in Abroad if there are many reputed institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my question is related to overseas education. In India there are many reputed institutes like IIM, IIT, IISER, etc. But still candidates want to visit outside India for their education. Why it is so?

One of the main reasons for choosing to study abroad is students cannot get admission to study in reputed colleges / universities in India. Candidates after completion of the course abroad will find a job in that country itself and settle. Candidates while studying in abroad countries mix with various cultures. Tuition fees for some medical courses are less in abroad countries compared to private medical colleges in India, so students choose to study in abroad countries. Students will improve their language skills and find a better job market in abroad countries. Candidates study in abroad for other reasons like quality of education, independent life, employment opportunities, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?