3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Why many candidates visit abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India?

Hi Sir, I am a student of Class-9. I am studying in St. Xavier’s School Delhi. My cousin is studying MBBS in Ukraine. But, I don’t know why many students goes foreign countries to do MBBS? Because I have heard that there is AIIMS and many reputed MBBS colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Why many candidates visit abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  3. Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Why candidates want to study in Abroad if there are many reputed institutes in India?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  8. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Whether Government MBBS colleges are there in Abroad?
  10. Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?
  11. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  12. Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India?
  13. Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India?
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  15. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. List of reputed colleges offering LLM in Abroad -- [New]
  18. Why candidates choose foreign universities for higher education if there are many reputed universities in India?
26th March 2018, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why many candidates visit abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am a student of Class-9. I am studying in St. Xavier’s School Delhi. My cousin is studying MBBS in Ukraine. But, I don’t know why many students goes foreign countries to do MBBS? Because I have heard that there is AIIMS and many reputed MBBS colleges.

Those candidates who have got admission to study MBBS in government and government aided medical colleges are studying in India only. Other candidates only choose to study MBBS in abroad countries because the fee for the MBBS course in private medical colleges is very high. Candidates get admission without donations and entrance examination to study MBBS in abroad countries. The cost to study MBBS course in some abroad countries is very less. Some medical colleges in abroad countries have very good infrastructure. Therefore, candidates visit abroad to study MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?