10th October 2018, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Why many candidates visit abroad to study MBA if there are many reputed colleges in India?

Hi friends, I am a student of BBA(H). I am studying in Delhi. My cousin brother is studying MBA in United States. But, I don’t know why many students goes foreign countries to do MBA? Because I have heard that there are IIMs and many reputed MBA colleges.

15th October 2018, 06:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why many candidates visit abroad to study MBA if there are many reputed colleges in India?

Many students goes foreign countries to do MBA instead of doing in India because there are many benefits of an international MBA degree i.e. You get the confidence to work in any organization in any part of the world. One big advantage of an international MBA degree is it gives you the chance to expand your area of interest. While pursuing MBA in abroad you get the opportunity to expand your network, you have the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals from various industries, from around the world.

A foreign degree shines bright on your CV. An international university environment gives a first-hand experience of meeting such a diverse crowd who come from various nationalities, communities and languages, that’s what an international MBA degree trains you

You should look at the decision from your personal point of view and decide if you should or shouldn’t go for an international MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?