30th August 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study ME(Welding Engineering) in University of The Witwatersrand?

Hello everyone, I want to do ME(Welding Engineering) from University of The Witwatersrand. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

15th October 2018, 06:35 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study ME(Welding Engineering) in University of The Witwatersrand?

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?