14th January 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

You propose to sell a flat as you are going abroad, draft an advertisement in times of India

You propose to sell a flat as you are going abroad, draft an advertisement in times of India

15th January 2022, 08:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: You propose to sell a flat as you are going abroad, draft an advertisement in times of India

In oder to planning to move, I would like to sell my apartment fast.
It's possible that through this week I would meet the buyers for selling purpose.

To inquire regarding the price or any query reach me through the contacts.
My flat is well diminished and structured with backyard area and other things.
You can also check my social networking sites for any information.
15th January 2022, 08:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: You propose to sell a flat as you are going abroad, draft an advertisement in times of India

Having planning to move relocate soon, I will like to sell my apartment fast. I will be available all through this week to meet with the possible buyers. I have all the requirements and documentation of apartment. To enquire about a price, please reach me through the contacts given above. My flat is well built with a well-structured back yard area and swimming pool. You can check my Facebook page for more details of apartment.
11th October 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

you are proposed to sell your flat as you are going to abroad . Draft an display advertisement for it to be published in the times of India ,new delhi under classified coloums
6th June 2023, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Advertisement on You want to sell your flat as you are going to abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?