20th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Times of India, Hindustan Times or The Hindu?

How can I get internship at times of India, Hindustan times, or the Hindi as I am currently persuing eng hons from du and is fond of writing editorial reports and articles? Can someone let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for a reply!

Thank you!

1st July 2015, 12:53 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Times of India, Hindustan Times or The Hindu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get internship at times of India, Hindustan times, or the Hindi as I am currently persuing eng hons from du and is fond of writing editorial reports and articles? Can someone let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for a reply!

Thank you!

For getting the Internship Program in TOI or HT you need to apply for the interview Process there. After your interview has been Scheduled you need to crack the interview and then manager Round after clearing the manager Round you will be selected as an intern in any of these organization. So, you need to prepare very hard for the internship related program in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?