Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad


Inderprastha Engineering College shortly called as IPEC was founded in the year 2000 and the technical courses offered by the college are approved by AICTE and associated to UP Technical University located at Lucknow. The college holds the pride of being one among the top ten technical education colleges under the affiliation of Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

Courses offered:

The college is offering six B. Tech courses at the graduation level and they are mentioned below:

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Information Technology

Computer Science Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

The Post graduation courses offered by IPEC are as follows:

M. Tech in

o Mechanical Engineering

o Computer science engineering



Intake Capacity:

Indraprastha Engineering College has an intake capacity of a total number of 510 students for the UG courses, which is divided as 120 seats each for electronics & communication engineering and computer science engineering, 90 seats for mechanical engineering and 60 seats each for civil engineering, electrical & electronics engineering and information technology. For the M. Tech courses, the college has an intake capacity of 18 students for each branch, 120 for MCA and 60 for MBA.

Admission Procedure:

Every year, admission process is done during the month of June and July by IPEC. Out of the total number of seats, 85% of seats are filled on the basis of performance of the students in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination followed by counseling and remaining 15% of the seats are filled through management quota according to the norms laid by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.

Training & placement cell at IPEC:

A full-fledge training and placement department is functioning under IPEC and this department extends relationships with companies to identify the possibilities of training and placement opportunities to the students. The department is also offers counseling to groom the students with a view to prepare them to meet the industrial standards.

Contact Details:

Inderprastha Engineering College,

63 Site IV Surya Nagar Flyover Road,


Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Phone: 0120-4535000/2895137/6/5




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

17 Responses to “Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad”

  1. 17
    Pavan kumar sharma:

    sir ,
    what is the rank Indraprasth engineering college ghaziabad ,college in UP .
    this college is affiliated to M.T.U noida.

  2. 16

    now i am studying in kec clg but i want to take admission in your clg in 2nd yr. How can i do this?

  3. 15

    Now i’m studying in kec but i want to take addmission in your college next year in second year .can i do this ?

  4. 14
    Kunal Sharma:

    Sir, I got 83% in PCM, Can I get admission in your college in btech(CSE).

  5. 13
    vikas singh:

    what is the last date and fee structure to take admission in indraprastha engineering college; ghaziabad from u.p.t.u

  6. 12
    rahul kumar pandey:

    i want take information about admission in M.C.A course my upsee rank is 5169(gn)

  7. 11
    mahima bhardwaj:

    I have cleared MCA entrance from UPTU….my rank is 580…….am i eligible for admission in ipec……… if yes,then what is the procedure of taking admission…. i will be very thankful to you for your all favour…

  8. 10

    i got 80.5% in cbse 12, in uptu 25000 in general and aieee category rank 24000….which best college i can get

  9. 9
    Alisha Jain:

    I have cleared for cbse 12 class exam and appeared for AIEEE.
    Is i am eligible for admission in ipec. If yes please tell me the procedure for it.
    I will be thankful to you for all your favours.

  10. 8
    prerit rathi:

    May i know the process of ad in B tech .I have appeared in CBSE sr sec exam in march 2011 I have also appeared for UPTU and AIEEE.

  11. 7

    I have appeared for +2 exams CBSE board from Shimla, HP, and also sat for AIEEE exam.
    If qualified in AIEEE, am I eligible to seek admission in Inderprastha College of Engg.
    Pl reply / guide.

  12. 6
    Ramesh Kumar:

    How should i payment a application form as online or /Draft.

  13. 5

    How should I get the admission form of Indraprastha college of engineering?

  14. 4

    What is date of engineering form applying.

  15. 3
    Rahul Singh:

    What is the date of examination for the entrance of IP Univercity, and when is the forms for the exams are going to be published?

  16. 2
    Rahul Singh:

    When are the IP Univercity’s forms are to be published for the acedemic year of 2011-12, and what is the date of examinations for entrance in IP Univercity?

  17. 1
    vivekanand yadav:

    i want admision in b-tech in this year(2010) plz inform me as soon as at my email([email protected]) or cont no- +91 8081923158