9th August 2010, 05:50 PM
sunaina754

Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad

dear sir ,
I am an engineering graduate from the renowned college of NCR . just wanted to clear the doubt against that whether IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT -Ghaziabad are the same thing or different ? do both the degree's have same value other than one being from distance learning and other being regular ?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  3. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in IMT, Ghaziabad if secured 91 Percentile in XAT?
  5. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  6. Am i eligible for Ph.D programme after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  7. Eligibility for NET exam after one year MBA from IMT Ghaziabad?
  8. How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  10. How to get a government job after doing correspondence MBA Finance through IMT Ghaziabad
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  12. Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?
  13. Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?
  14. What is the eligibility for UGC NET? I have completed MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad through distance learning
  15. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  16. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for UGC net exam after MBA?
  18. Can I do Ph.D after 1 year executive PGDM program from Institute recognised by UGC like IMT?

10th August 2010, 12:40 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad

No...Both the degree's don't have the same value....Regular/full-time degree has a higher value as compared to distance learning.....Distance learning is recommended for working professionals who can't find enough time to take a break of 2 years from their job and pursue mba....

10th August 2010, 06:00 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
There is no question difference at all. Actually IMT-CDL Ghaziabad is a section of IMT Ghaziabad itself that conducts distance learning programs whereas IMT Ghaziabad conducts regular courses.
Thank You

11th August 2010, 03:00 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

IMT-CDL has a link to IMT gurgaon . IMT-CDL basically is an academic unit which offers distance learning courses , not regular courses.
IMT gurgaon is a well known institute which offers only regular graduate and post graduate courses. Hence one cant get admission in IMT-CDL if he want to persue regular course.

10th February 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please provide me contact person name & phone no. for pending degree related.

28th March 2011, 05:19 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Both the degree's don't have the same value.Regular/full-time degree has a higher value as compared to distance learning.Distance learning is recommended for working professionals who can't find enough time to take a break of 2 years from their job and pursue MBA.
Thanks.
All the best.

27th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what about the placement of distance learning?

27th May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what about the placement of distance learning?

17th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the placement about IMT CDL and is it authorized or provide benefit to me as compared to symbiosis distance learning

29th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Why it is that MBA from Symbiosis is cheaper than IMT-CDL??Does ther is any difference between their curriculum?

2nd August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunaina754 View Post
dear sir ,
I am an engineering graduate from the renowned college of NCR . just wanted to clear the doubt against that whether IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT -Ghaziabad are the same thing or different ? do both the degree's have same value other than one being from distance learning and other being regular ?
i have just completed my PGDM in international business and hr. From my experience i can say that the only difference is lack of networking in distance learning . Moreover the book material provided is OK kind of, not so good not so bad, in some subjects u have to take help of reference books but if i come up to the regular one some of my concerns hav invested so much of finance for regular courses and still not getting the job position they deserve. in that case i m lucky of not wasting my parents' money and time too. In the end I would suggest that u must talk to both the students of regular one and distance learning.BEST OF LUCK. I hope u get the right decision.

11th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

pls send me information od imt cdl courses.

12th August 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir..
I am persuing PGDBM from IMT-Ghaziabad (CDL). I Just want to know that is PGDBM from IMT-CDL is equivalent to MBA? Can I apply for other courses who requires MBA as eligiblity criteria.

Meenakshi Rawat
[email protected]

16th August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Does PGPM is equall to MBA

28th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds i would like to tell u that IMT CDL is the best method to complete your P.G and on another hand i wold like to suggest u that do job somewhere aside with that.because you will have 2 years job experience with your PGDBM and it help u to get best job after you complete PG.

29th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

which stream is best for girls?

12th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the value addition after completing course from IMT-CDL? IS there any placement from the organisation who complete course PGDBM?
Please confirm the guys who have already experience like 2 to 3 yrs have got the value if he/she will complete the course from IMT_CDL?
Please reply if any body nose something.

Thanks and regards by
ROckin

14th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

HI GUYS MY NAME IS LOKESH I COMPLETED MY B.COM(GRADUATION) IN 2010 NOW I AM WORKING IN REPUTED BPO COMPANY HANDLING INSURANCE RELATED QUERY
I AM LOOKING FOR THE MBA OR PG I HEARD ALOT ABOUT THE IMT CDL AND THE REGULER COULD YOU PLZZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE IMT CDL AND THE REGULER HOW ITS WORK AND THE STUDY ENVOIRMENT WHAT IS THE DIFFRENCE ABOUT THE CDL AND REGULER IMT I AM INTERSTED IN FINANCE WHAT IS THE PALCEMENT RECORDS FOR THE CDL THEY MENTION THAT THEY DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PALCEMENT ASSISTENCE TO THE STUDENT AS PER THE WEBSITE BUT WHETHER THE STUDENT GETTING THE JOB AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE FROM THE CDL OR REGULER IS FINACNE STUDENT GETTING THE JOB AS PER THE EXPECTATION OR NOT BECAUSE I HEARD SOME OF MY FREND THAT ITS NOT GOOD GUYS ARE NOT GETTING JOB AFTER DONE THAT PG OR MBA IN FINANCE SO PLZZ GUIDE ME WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO DO MBA OR PG I AM VERY CONFUSED I ALREADY LOOSE MY ONE YEAR (JAN2011 TO TILL DATE )

22nd March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Pl. guide that Full time PGDM course is equal to MBA Degree awarded by a university ?

18th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what about placement programs in IMT-CDL...?

18th January 2013, 04:53 PM
rahulture

what about placement programs in IMT-CDL...?

18th January 2013, 08:10 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
There is no difference in IMT ghaziabad and IMT CDL. IMT CDL is a part of IMT only which offers a distance learning program. If you don't want a regular MBA degree, or you don't want to quit your present job and pursue your MBA side by side then it is advisable that you should go for the CDL institute because it will provide the degree through a distance learning education. On the other hand, if you want to completely devote your time to the full time MBA program as a regular course, then you should go on for the IMT ghaziabad institute.
Gud luck

5th March 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed PGDM from IMT-CDL... Can i apply in a company in which MBA positions are open ?

13th August 2014, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

About to complete my mba in hr from imtcdl.I am married n have a kid.
does imtcdl give any placement help.

29th March 2020, 11:47 AM
Manvi3505

Hello everyone,

I'm here to help you and providing some useful information regarding IMT. I have done my PGDM from IMT-CDL.

First, IF you are thinking about doing any course from IMT. Please go for a regular course as they Don't have any placement Cell for Distance Learning Candidates.

Second, If you are doing PGDM through distance learning or thing about doing PGDM through distance learning. Then you are not eligible for P.hd. According to Association of Indian Universities, Only full time PGDM is equivalent to MBA.

29th March 2020, 11:48 AM
Manvi3505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed PGDM from IMT-CDL... Can i apply in a company in which MBA positions are open ?
NO. As you are not a Full time Candidate and your PGDM is not equivalent to MBA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?