KLE-UGAIET 2011 MBBS/BDS
KLE-UGAIET (Under Graduate All India Entrance Test) is conducted annually in order to undertake admission in the MBBS as well as BDS Course in the KLE University. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum and KLE V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum offers the course of KLE’s in both the MBBS as well as BDS Course respectively. For undertaking admission in either of the course, the candidates have to appear for a Common mode of entrance exam. The total number of seats offered for the course of MBBS is 150 while the total number of seats offered for the course of BDS is 100.
The University received the prestigious autonomous status by the University Grant Commission in the year 2006. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College was established in the year 1963 where as the Institute of Dental science was established in the year 1985. Both the respective Institutes are highly categorized as well as renowned and well known for the level of quality of courses they offer. There is a tough competition in UGAIET every year as the number of seats offered is low and the number of overall candidates aspiring to get admitted is high.
A candidate is required to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in PCB as well as 50% marks in English. Those candidates who will be appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 are also eligible to apply. Also a candidate should be 17 years old as on 31st December, 2011.
The form will be available directly from the J.N. Medical College as well as other designated centers. Candidates can also obtain the form by sending a request for the form along with a demand draft. There is also an option for applying online through the website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
• Last date of submitting completed application form: last week of April, 2011
• Date of Entrance admission test: 2nd week of May, 2011
Pattern of Examination:
The paper will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions from the following subjects:
There is no negative marking.
JNMC campus, Nehru Nagar
Belgaum – 590010
Ph – 0831-2472777
Fax – 0831-2493777
- List of Colleges in KLE University, Belgaum
- KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- KLE VK Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum
- KLE University 2011 PG
- KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore
- KLE’s Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgaum
- KLE Society’s College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- How to Prepare for KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research PGAIET-Post-Graduate All India Entrance Test?
- KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance Test KLE-PGAIET 2012
- K.L.E. Society’s Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belgaum
- KLEU All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) 2012
- KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance Test 2012
- Application Forms for Various Dental Science Entrance Exams
- KLE University All India Entrance Test for Ayurveda 2012
- KLE University All India Entrance Test for B.Pharm 2012