Professor & Associate Professor - Ganpat University
Ganpat University came into existence in year 2005 and it is a private university belonging to the state of Gujarat. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission and it is managed by the Education Foundation of the district of Mehsana. The university is offering different UG, PG and diploma courses through its constituent colleges working under its jurisdiction.
Recruitment by Ganpat University:
Ganpat University is looking for experienced and well-qualified scholars for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor for one of its constituent colleges named as U.V. Patel College of Engineering.
Name of the position: Professor, Associate Professor
Number of Vacancies: Professor – 11, Associate Professor - 15 (divided as electrical engineering – 1, 2, civil engineering – 1, 1, Bio-medical Engineering – 1, 1, mechatronics engineering – 2, 2, mechanical engineering – 2, 3, information technology – 2, 3 and electronics & communication engineering – 2, 3 respectively for Professor and Associate Professor positions)
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the position of Professor in all branches of Engineering is Rs. 40890-67000 with AGP of Rs. 11000. The pay scale for the position of Associate Professor in all branches of Engineering is Rs. 37400-67400 with AGP of Rs. 10000.
Educational Qualification: For all branches of engineering, candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor, must have completed their Bachelor of Engineering/Technology and Master of Engineering/Technology in appropriate subjects with first-class either at the UG or PG level. In addition, candidates with post Ph. D publications and guiding Ph. D students will be given high preference.
Associate Professor: For the position of Associate professor, candidates must have five years experience in any industry/research or teaching with a minimum of the two years post Ph. D is desirable.
Professor: For the position of Professor, candidates must have at least 10 years teaching/industrial/research experience with minimum five-years at the level of associate professor or at least 13 years of experience in industry/research/teaching. For details information regarding experience requirement, candidates can visit the following link: http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/UserFiles/File/Position/Qualifications,_Experience_&_Pa.pdf
Selection of candidates for the position of Professor and associate professor will be based on the performance of candidates in interview. However, based on the number of candidates applying for the position of Professor and associate professor, a written test might be conducted by the university on the date of interview.
How to apply:
Interest candidates will have to apply for the position of Professor and Associate Professor in prescribed format, which can be obtained from the Website of Ganpat University at http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/UserFiles/File/Position/Form_for_Teaching_Post.pdf. Duly filled in application with attested copies of all testimonials and two passport size photographs should be sent to the following address before the 6th of June 2011.
Kherva – 382711
Last Date apply: 06th of June 2011
For detailed information visit: http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/index.php?file=contain&id=11
- Professor, Associate Professor, IISER
- Professor, Associate Professor, Gautam Buddha University
- Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi
- Professor, Assistant Professor, NIT Durgapur
- Professor, Associate Professor, National Institute of Technology
- Professor, Associate Professor, NIT Bihar
- Professor, Associate Professor, RIMSNR
- Professor, Associate Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Professor, Associate Professor, Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences (BIMS)
- Professor, Associate Professor, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
- Assistant Professor - Ganpat University
- Professor, Assistant Professor, SLIET
- Faculty Jobs, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
- Professor, Assosiate Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology