Faculty Jobs, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH), Tezpur was established in the year 1876 in the Sonitpur district of Assam. Intially it was named as Tezpur Mental Asylum. The major objective of the institute is to provide the mental health care services in the northern easter region of the country.
Canddiates can apply for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor depending on their educational qualification.
Candidates should be withing the prescribed age limit.
Candidates should attain the prescribed minimum educational qualification required for applying for the posts of Professsor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
No. of Posts:
Associate Professor: 6
Assistant Professor: 11
Professor: Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700
Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600
Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs. 6600
How to Apply: A Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of the Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur and a passport size photograph and attested copies of documents should be sent alongwith the application form to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001.
Last date for the reciept of application: 26 February 2010
Please visit http://www.lgbrimh.org
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
- Master of Forensic Mental Health
- Faculty and IT Jobs - National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Papers
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, LGBIMH
- Difference between a Therapist and Counselor
- Bachelor of Forensic Mental Health
- Contact address and details of NIMHANS
- Higher Study Options after B.Sc Nursing
- Senior Resident Doctor, Junior Resident Doctor, North Estatern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of of Health & Medical Sciences
- M.Phil in NIMHANS
- NIMHANS 2011 PhD
- Junior Resident Doctors - North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong
- Higher Study Options and Career Avenues after B.Sc (Nursing)
- Neurology Courses and Colleges