Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing, Mohali


Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing, came into existence according to the vision of the RBGI Foundation of Nursing and the college has its main campus in the district of Mohali. It has campuses at other cities in India like Shimla hills campus, Jammu Campus, Patiala Campus, Hoshiarpur Campus and Ropar Campus. The college has campus in London as well. Rayat-Bahra College of Nursing in Mohali is affiliated to the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences located in Faridkot.

Courses Details:

Rayat & Barha College of Nursing, Mohali offers Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the duration of this course is  four years. The college is approved to admit 40 students per year for this course. This course is approved by the Indian Nursing Council and the Punjab Nursing Registration Council. The course begins in the months of September or October every year.

Eligibility requirements:

For getting into the B. Sc Nursing course candidates must be between the age group of 17 and 25 years of age. They must have completed their 10+2 with English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics subjects. They should submit the character certificate issued by the Principal of the college or school last attended by the student.

Admission Procedure:

Of the total number of seats available for the B. Sc Nursing course, 85% of the seats are filled based on the performance of the students in the Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test, which is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. The remaining 15% of seats will be considered without PPMT score under special management quota or NRI quota and these seats will be filled directly by the institution based on the eligibility certificate issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.

Department of Career Development:

Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing has a department of career development that arranges for placement facilities and more than 400 companies has visited the campus in the past year and nearly 4000 students have got jobs with the help of the placement cell.

College Library:

Library at Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing is equipped with specious and enriched library that includes magazines, journals and more than 1000 books that are up-to-date with respect to edition. In addition to models and visual-aids, audio-visual aids concerning nursing education are available for offering the best education to the students. The category under which books are available in the library are social sciences, biological sciences, general knowledge, nursing, surgery and medicine. The college also has arranged for periodical foreign and international journals in adequate numbers.

Labs in the college:

Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing has the following laboratory facilities:

Anatomy lab

Nursing Foundation Lab

Community Health Nursing Lab

Nutrition Lab

OBG & Paediatric Lab

Contact Details:

Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing,

V.P.O- Sahauran, Mohali District,

Punjab, India.

Phone 0160-5009675, 5009665, 5009672

Website: www.rbcn.rayatbahra.com



Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

2 Responses to “Rayat & Bahra College of Nursing, Mohali”

  1. 2
    rajvir singh:

    fees of b.s.c nursing per semester

  2. 1
    sunil kumar:

    i am bsc nsg completed with two year exp.i want to job nsg tutor