27th October 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot? I am studying in Rayat College in Punjab

I am study in rayat college ropper in punjab. My aim is, become a poilt, how do i am...?

27th October 2013, 11:12 AM
ASHISH SHISHA

Wink Re: How can I become a Pilot? I am studying in Rayat College in Punjab

first of all you have to know thebasic requirement for pilot training :

1. Education:- 10+2 or its equivalent with compulsory Maths and Physics.

2. Should minimum 16 years of old for private pilot license and 17 yrs for commercial pilot license.

3. Perfect eye sight.

4. General physical fitness without any disease which hampers normal function.

here List some of Flying Clubs in all over India

1. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra

2. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar

3. Government. Flying Training School, Bangalore, Karnataka

4. Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal, Haryana

5. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

6. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

7. UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

8. Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands

9. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam

10. Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore,
27th October 2013, 06:42 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? I am studying in Rayat College in Punjab

ADMISSION/SELECTION PROCESS
Admission to IGRUA is based on an all-India written test, Pilot Aptitude Test (WOMBAT) and an interview. The written test is one paper of two hours duration that tests general English, maths, physics and reasoning. Knowledge of physics, maths and English upto 10+2 standard is required along with general awareness of current affairs and normal reasoning. Class I medical certificate is required before joining the course

The foundation for training as a commercial pilot is 10+2/equivalent with physics and mathematics. The minimum age is 17 years. One must also meet the medical standards set by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The cost of pilot training (Commercial Pilot Licence) would be approximately Rs25 lakhs. It involves 200 hours of training in flying and theoretical examinations by the DGCA.
27th October 2013, 06:44 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? I am studying in Rayat College in Punjab

ADMISSION/SELECTION PROCESS
Admission to IGRUA is based on an all-India written test, Pilot Aptitude Test (WOMBAT) and an interview. The written test is one paper of two hours duration that tests general English, maths, physics and reasoning. Knowledge of physics, maths and English upto 10+2 standard is required along with general awareness of current affairs and normal reasoning. Class I medical certificate is required before joining the course

The foundation for training as a commercial pilot is 10+2/equivalent with physics and mathematics. The minimum age is 17 years. One must also meet the medical standards set by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The cost of pilot training (Commercial Pilot Licence) would be approximately Rs25 lakhs. It involves 200 hours of training in flying and theoretical examinations by the DGCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?