20th March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?

My JEE All INDIA Rank is 420032.Can i take admission in RAYAT College if yes, than what is the procedure for taking admission.........Tell about this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Pilot? I am studying in Rayat College in Punjab
  2. Can I get admission in any college in India after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains
  3. What is the fees of BSc Nursing in Rayat college?
  4. How to migrate to PTU college? I am doing Mechanical Engineering in Rayat Hahara College Hospital
  5. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  6. Is Rayat Bahra Engineering College a good college?
  7. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  8. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  9. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  10. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 10520 IIT JEE rank and 34620 AIEEE rank?
  12. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me?
  14. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  15. In which Engineering college I can get admission with a rank of 30884 in WBJEE?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 37056 general rank in JEE mains
  17. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  18. Which engineering branch should I choose?
9th May 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?

As your rank is good and if you want to take admission in Rayat college then you can apply for the college for admission and i think you will get admission there and B.tech is a good course and there are so many streams in this course. So, you can take that stream in which you have interest. And you can take admission in any of the course and all courses have good scope and after that any of the course you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.

Here are some fields which are best for your career:
Electronics and communication
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Computer engineering
IT
Chemical engineering

All are good courses and have good scopes also so, you can apply for any of the course. All have good scopes and after that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.

I think IT and Mechanical field have good scopes so you can choose any of the field for your career.
21st June 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?

I HAVE EXPECTED RANK 699784 to 799744 IN JEE MAINS WOULD I GET RAYAT COLLG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?