WBUT ECE 3rd sem. Data Structure and Algorithms (CS 302) Papers
Topics taught in this paper:
The topics which are covered in this paper are queue, stack, array, preparation of data programs and its strings, conditions etc.
Division of paper:
The paper is divided into three sections as Section A, Section B and Section C.
Time and marks allotted:
The total time duration of the examination of this paper is of three hours and the maximum marks for this paper is 70.
There are total 11 questions in this paper. The question paper is printed in the English language. Section A of the question paper contains only one question which is subdivided into 12 parts of which only 10 are to be attempted. All the questions of this section are objective type with four options of which only one is correct. The total marks or this section is 10. Section B of the question paper is short notes type question. There are total 5 questions of which only three are to be answered. The total mark carried by this section is 15. The last section of the paper contains long answer type question with a total of 45 marks allotted for this section. There are also 5 questions in this paper of which only three are to be answered.
Download WBUT ECE 3rd sem. Data Structure and Algorithms (CS 302) Papers
- PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Data Structure and Algorithms (MCA-302) Papers
- IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Structure and Algorithms Papers
- Cochin University, B.Tech in Information Technology, 4th Sem., Data Structures & Algorithms Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Discrete Mathematical Structure (MM101) Papers
- WBUT IT 6th Semester Data Communications and Networking (IT 603) Papers
- WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Chemistry Papers
- WBUT IT 4th Sem Analysis and Design of Information System (IT 401) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data Structure and Algorithm Design (CS21) Papers
- WBUT IT 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (EC 411) Papers
- WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Papers