WBUT ECE 3rd Sem Mathematics-III (M302) Papers
The Mathematics III Papers exam is organized and arranged by the West Bengal University of Technology for the students of Electronics and Communication Engineering Course.
Importance of the subject:
Mathematics III papers is coded as M302 and it is an important subject for every student pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering Course. One can elect this subject for further study. The paper deals with the series and period of function type problems which are very much helpful in further studies.
The paper format carried by all the papers included in the different B.Tech courses under the West Bengal University of Technology. The papers include three groups A, B, and C and these three groups carry objective, short answer and typical problems respectively. There are fifteen questions present in the first group and out of all only ten questions are mandatory. The second one includes five or six questions out of which only three questions are compulsory and the same numbers of questions are mandatory in the last group.
Frequently asked questions:
The most frequent questions that are asked from the ECE third sem, Mathematics III Papers are Taylor Series, Bayes Theorem, Fourier’s Transform and Laurent Series etc. These are the main topics under the syllabus of this paper from where most numbers of questions are asked. Students need to practice hard to complete the entire paper.
Marks and time:
The full time and marks allotted to the WBUT Electronics and Communication Engineering third sem Mathematics III Papers are three hours and 70 marks respectively and candidates are asked to come 15 minutes before in the exam hall in order to read the rules and regulations.
Engineering Mathematics-III Book, by Das and Pal
Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S.Grewal
- WBUT CSE 4th Sem Mathematics (M 401) Papers
- WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Chemistry Papers
- WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Papers
- WBUT ECE 4th Sem Digital Electronics (EC 402) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Sem English Language & Technical Communication (HU 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value and Ethics in Profession Papers
- WBUT EE 4th sem. Electrical Machines- I (EE 401) Papers
- WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Mechanical Sciences (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Papers
- WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Business System and Applications (MCA102) Papers