31st October 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study Integrated Ph.D program without GATE?

Sir,
I'm Partha Sarkar, I passed B.Tech in Biotechnology under WBUT. I want to know how can i get a scholarship to persue m.tech or integrated PhD other than GATE??What other choices(in exam other than GATE) do i have to have a scholarship in India???

I'm waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  2. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
  3. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  4. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  7. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  10. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  11. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  12. How to do Ph.D after pursuing M.Tech electrical?
  13. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  14. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  15. Which universities in India provide integrated M.Tech-PhD?
  16. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science
  17. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  18. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
18th May 2017, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Integrated Ph.D program without GATE?

You can try to clear CSIR NET, if you want to get admission in integrated Ph.D without GATE. Although most of the universities and institutes will prefer candidates with GATE score only.

There are many universities which conduct their own entrance exam for admission in integrated Ph.D programme. You can apply for them too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?