20th March 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to do ICAI course for 12th Science student?

Sir
Is there any scholarship for 12th
class pass students of Science stream,
for doing ICAI course?
Waiting for your reply.

19th May 2017, 12:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to do ICAI course for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Is there any scholarship for 12th
class pass students of Science stream,
for doing ICAI course?
Waiting for your reply.

There are some scholarships are offered for CA Intermediate (IPC) and Final students by ICAI. They are Merit Scholarship, Merit-Cum-Need and Need-Based & Weaker Sections. There is no scholarship for the CA CPT students. Therefore, the aspirant has to clear the CA CPT to avail the scholarships. Apart from this, there are also some private scholarships offered for the CA students. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the examinations for the CA course. ICAI Scholarship Scheme PDF link is given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20325scholarscheme_form.pdf(174.0 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?