27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan for distance courses?

Hello,
I would like to know that is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for distance courses? If yes, then what are the distance courses eligible for?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  2. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  3. Is it possible to get an Education Loan for distance courses? -- [New]
  4. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
  5. Process of getting education loan on distance Diploma courses?
  6. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  7. How can I get loan to study through distance education?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  9. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  10. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  11. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  15. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
29th March 2016, 11:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan for distance courses?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue distance learning course. However, education loan will be sanctioned if you pursue the course from an institute which provides good exposure or placement opportunities and also on the amount which you want to seek as education loan. Hence you can get education loan if you pursue any kind of course from a good institute. Your previous academic records and your financial status is also taken into consideration before sanctioning education loan.
31st March 2016, 01:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely avail education loan to pursue distance learning course, there is no such problem in it.

You should however keep in mind that the Institute from where you wish to pursue your course is well recognized and has good placement opportunities.
14th February 2021, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get an education loan for distance course and OSCE from newzealand?
16th March 2023, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm from a poor family who cannot pay my school fees for me further my education and I also have the desire to be come a teacher one day what do I do.please I need help.thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?