8th April 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

sir can hyperhydrosis cause rejection excess of sweat
9th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

sir what is egibility for iit-jee?
14th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

are flat footed were eligeble for nda
14th April 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

are flat footed ok for medical for nda
15th April 2011, 02:52 AM
professor.singh

Following are the physical standards required for National Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Examination

Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines given :

Candidates are advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalisation of medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB. The undermentioned ailments are considered, common minor ailments :

Wax (Ears), Deviated Nasal Septum, Hydrocele/Phimosis, Overweight/Underweight, Under sized Chest, Piles, Gynaecomastia, Tonsillitis, Varicocele

A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However the candidates declared unfit will be intimated by the President of the Medical Board and the procedure for request for an Appeal Medical Board will also be intimated to the candidate.

Candidates declared unfit during Appeal Medical Board will be intimated about the provision of Review Medical Board.

(a) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely in interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.

(b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. The candidate should not be overweight or obese.

(c) The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force) F
19th April 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

My Son is very much interested to join NDA. He will be appearing for class XII exams in 2012. His wears spectacles. Please advise if he is
eligible for NDA?
19th April 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir My Eye no. is -2of both eye am i eligible for NDA engineering.
20th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what do u mean by 6/6 eyesight???
20th April 2011, 03:34 PM
manoj attri

Question Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

respected sir, please tell me that my eye sight is weak , but after the operation of eyes , i am able for nda or not? please reply soon and my phone no is 9412842200. please reply soon.
21st April 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Do they check for VIRGINITY in NDA medical test.....?? This is damn URGENT and i really want 2 know about it...!!!Plz guyz....!!!
27th April 2011, 08:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do they check for VIRGINITY in NDA medical test.....?? This is damn URGENT and i really want 2 know about it...!!!Plz guyz....!!!
No Not at all ...

there will be no such tests will be conducted in the selection of candidates test they just check whether

you are virgin or not

they check the following areas

-> long term diseases like AIDS and all

->Check whether your Body Mass Index is correct according to your age or not

->Check whether the main body parts like Chest and Height are increasing and having progress or not

->No doubt they will check the eyesight so you should have a very good eye sight

these are all the areas in which they will have a close look

thats all

Regards

~aditya~
4th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i have a liitle bit knock knees can i clear medical exam?
4th May 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 173 cm long but weight is 68kg , is there any problem after exam or it will be ok.
24th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE EYE SIGHT 0.5 . I AM I ELIGIBLE FOR N D A
6th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i m kanica rawat receantely i passed 10 class and i got 76% marks can i apply for NDA? .sir i hav a perfect personality and attitude for NDA and i m physically fit plz sir rly me soon my aim is to clear NDA exam plz sir rly soon.....
10th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,
SIR, MY EYE SIGHT IS -1.5 IN RIGHT EYE AND -0.5 IN LEFT EYE. CAN THIS CAUSE REJECTION OF MINE IN NDA
27th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR RIGHT EYE NUMBER IS -2.75 AND LEFT EYE NUMBER IS -2.25 WITH NO COLOR BLINDNESS AND 6/6 VISION AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NDA AND I ALSO WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHETHET THEY WILL GIVE SOME SORT OF RELAXATION ON THE EYE LIMIT OF -2.5 PROVIDED A CANDIDATE IS FULLY FIT
30th June 2011, 12:50 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination are
as follows-

Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.

Chest should be fully expanded. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cms.

There should not be any disease of bones or joints of the body.

should not be overweight or under weight. He should not have weakly constitution.

Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Thanks
7th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY EYE SIGHT IS -1 CAN I JION NDA
7th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the medical tests taken of our body?
7th July 2011, 08:47 PM
chinta.ramesh

i want to know that if a person is operated for Cystic Hygroma in neck when he was about 6 year old . then i want to know wheather he will be eligible for NDA medical fitness test or not. now not having any pain at that place ,but sign of operation is appearing till now.
please sir reply immediately.
thankyou.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/physical-standards-required-nda-entrance-examination-like-eyesight-height-etc-11855.html#ixzz1RTi3JTWt
7th July 2011, 10:19 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Quote:
SIR MY EYE SIGHT IS -1 CAN I JION NDA
N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy

This Entrance Examination was conducted by upsc twice in a year.

Physical Standards :-

Vision standard for Naval Candidates.
  • Uncorrected Without glass - 6/9
  • Corrected with glass - 6/6
  • Limits of myopia - 0.75
  • Limits of hypermetropia - +1.5
  • Binocular Vision - III
  • Limits of color preception - I

Height/Weight standards for Army/Air force :-

Height/Weight standards for Navy :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The candidate Age should 16 1/2 - 19 yrs.
  • 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
  • Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
16th July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am suffering from hypermetropia.I have an eye site of 2.5.Please tell me wheather i am eligible for nda test or not.
24th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, when i was of 15th my right leg (below neea the bone present fibiya n tibya) got brock in an accdant..but now im fit and fine after 1n half yer..i can run jump n can do al things..so cn it creat problom.or not in air force,,.
24th July 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,My name is kshitij joshi. I am student of class -12.My left eye is very week.I want join NDA.Please tell me,How can I join NDA?
24th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how much running need in nda physical test?
10th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have a tinia boursicolous can be join NDA
20th August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have problem that my right testis have large than other so am i eligible for nda medical please help me
20th August 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,i
am
183cm..height..and
76kg..weight..
can..i...aplly...for..nda?
25th August 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i am studying at bits pilani but my eyesight is -6 . so can i clear physical fitness test . i have already clear written examination plzzzzzzz reply sir
25th August 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

sr i am studying at bits pilani and i have also cleared written examination of nda . but my eyesight is -6 so can there be any chance for me to get into nda reply as soon as possible plzzzzzzzzzz sir
25th August 2011, 12:29 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

157.5 162.5
Dear friend,
your height should be 157.5 for both army and navy and 162.5 for air force , eyesight should be perfect that is 6/6 and you should be physically fit.
Best of luck
25th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to give the nda exam.but sir i am not know that what the physical,mental,medical standard requaierd,so please sir help me. i should need your help sir. harish sundesha,from pali rajasthan mo.nu.-9694003215 PLEASE e mail- [email protected]
26th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have my eyesight power of 2.5 in left and 2.75 in right can i aplly for nda?
26th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello sir.
I am 6feet2inches tall but I am only 54kgs. But since past 5 months, I have maintained the physical routine prescribed on the NDA webpage. Am I liable to get rejected because of this 'underweight' problem?
you can applied
11th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i have a tooth decay will i be selected for nda
15th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

SIR, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL OF NDA EXAM AFTER 12TH ;WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL QUALIFICATION ? WHEN WILL I GET THE NDA FORM?
20th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY EYE TEST FOR NDA?
20th September 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY EYE TEST FOR NDA?
21st September 2011, 01:26 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

In every year UPSC arrange the NDA examination through which you can join the Indian Airforce.So there must be some criteria for that examination.Here I'm giving you the information regarding NDA to join Indian Airforce.

Eligibility Criteria :

You should pass the 12th standard from a university.
Your age must be minimum 18 years.

Height Factor :minimum height required here is 157.7 cm

Eye Sight :6/6

For more detail information please visit this website

http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir "
i hav got fracture and i was operated and i hav rod in my hand so i will fit for nda ??plz sir tell me soon plz mridul
25th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i have undergone surgery in my left eye am i eligible to join nda
2nd November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a bone problem, my bone is permanently rising up but i have no pain in that bone. Can i will be eligible for medical test
4th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir currently i am suffering from a minor fracture in my rib.DR told me that it will take nearly 6 months to get completely cured.will it cause any problem in nda medical in future?sir plz do rply im really worried about this problem
4th November 2011, 09:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

For physical Standards in NDA, you can refer the following site for further details :

Here everything is given in elaborated detail.

http://www.upscguide.com/upsc/UPSC_exam/nda/NDA_physical.htm
9th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
what can i do for became a pilot
11th November 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

my height is 176cm or my weight is 50kg so i can for nda
12th November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am swapnil iam study 12 sci in cbse school plz sir send me nda enterence exam form
25th November 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
My name is Sabyasachi Basu I'm class 12th And my Reading eyesight is very poor but my overall eyesight or fitness
is above average and i want to apply for N.D.A and want to start physical training to qualify test my i hope my eyesight would not become a problem
Sir/Madam Can i Appear for N.D.A Exam or not...???
29th November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir will there be any tests regarding tetis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?