5th June 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Tech Biotechnology?

I want to do bio-tech. I have 67% in class 12th but i haven't gave JEE or NEET exams so can i do bio-tech & how? Plz tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech from DU? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  7. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. Eligibility to study and job opportunities through Biotechnology Diploma course?
  10. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  11. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  12. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  14. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  15. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  16. Eligibility and total expenses to study MS in Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology in St. JohnÂ’s University, US?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra for BE students?
7th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 53% in 12th science but I am not interested in maths can I admit for b.tech plz suggest me?
26th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

how a student studying in XI std (PCB Biotechnology) should prepare for entrance exam of Btech in biotechnology (for AIIMS College). Please give full details of Entrance exam.
29th June 2013, 09:46 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

♦♦ General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for B.Tech Course :

•> The general criteria’s to be satisfied include :

_______• The candidate should be a Citizen of the country.
_______• The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.
_______• The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam.

• For the state level exams it is a must that the candidate applying should be domicile of the state i.e. they should have been residents of the state for at least 12 years. Some seats are reserved for these candidates. Also they should not have any criminal background.

♦♦ Academic Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course :

The candidate should have completed his 12th standard or higher secondary education. Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied. The candidate should have studied Mathematics too as a subject. Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply. The candidates are required for various entrance exams to secure admission. In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.

♦♦ Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for B.Tech Course :

These students should have pursued course equivalent to the 12th standard. These include IGCSE, CBSE, A level etc. Also these students should have studied the subjects mentioned for the residents of the country. They should have secured a minimum of 60% in these subjects.

♦♦ Documents to be attached with Application Forms for B.Tech Course :

Normally the candidates will not be required to attach certificate copies along with the entrance forms. The candidates will be required to go in for counseling session after they are short listed by any institute. They will need to bring proof of satisfying the above mentioned criteria’s. They will need to carry the attested copies along with the original certificates.

> Hope this helps !
2nd October 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am phycics chem bio stream student ,can I get admission in bst college of biotechnology ,and if yes what are the eligibility prospects (entarance exams) for getting admissions
18th December 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a Student Of class 11 with Biology-maths stream ................. what are eligibility criteria for Biotechnology
8th January 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

to get admission in Bio technology course in well recognised University , should I pass the entrance exam? Name all the entrance exam that I can write. and also guide me to get admission without entrance exam in any one of the university please.
8th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

to get admission in Bio technology course in well recognised University , should I pass the entrance exam? Name all the entrance exam that I can write. and also guide me to get admission without entrance exam in any one of the university please.
8th January 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

12th January 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing bio.tech but i have chosen computer science group in 12th... Am i eligible?
12th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing bio.tech but i have chosen computer science group in 12th... Am i eligible?
12th January 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

23rd February 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to do b.tech in biotech i had PCB as my subject and my percentage was 70% will i get admission in any college?
5th March 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria for class 12th students for b.tech in biotechnology offered by government as well as private colleges
14th March 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studyig plus two and i am a computer science student i have chem, physics ,maths and computer .can i opt btech in bio-technology??
28th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do b.tech in bio-technology without mathematics having subjects physics,chemesty,biology,english,informatics-practices
sorry but u cant do b tech in biotech because its an engineering degree and u need maths for it..................
8th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in year 2013 I scored 40 percent in physics chemistry and biology I want to study bsc biotechnology please tell me I'm eligible to study bio teck or not
12th August 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with pcm i want admition in iit mumbai for biotech did i have to crack jee ...at under what rank i will be selected
26th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM View Post
hi friend,
its nothing to be worry,if you score good marks in 12th more than 70% in chemistry,physics,biology...and also satisfied marks in other subjects...surely you'll get a good college for b.tech in biotechnology.

all the best
Sir,
I had PCB subjects for my 12th. Will it be still possible to get into B Tech in Biotechnology.
or is there any other way for B tech biotechnology without having maths in 12th
25th June 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in year 2014 i have scored 72% in physics,chemistry and biology. I want to study biotechnology or bio-medical technology in West bengal so please tell me that i am eligible to study biotechnology/bio-medical technology or not
5th July 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 91% in 12with pcb not maths .can i get admission in the btech course for Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?