26th May 2014, 09:24 PM
jlbanerji

Default Re: One backlog left in third year, final year completed, companies allowing 1 backlog?

I am a second sem student and got back in one subject but suppose I qualified that one in the end of third year then would I face problem in placement by good companies

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  2. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  3. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements?
  4. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  5. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  6. List of IT companies who allows 1 live backlog for the recruitment of final year computer students?
  7. Should i mention my B.Tech degree as a 5 year program as it got extended for a year due to one Backlog?
  8. List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering
  9. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  10. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  12. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for CDS one if I have a backlog in fourth year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?
  15. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  16. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  17. What is the eligibility required to study M.Tech in IIT/NIT for a candidate with a backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
29th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: One backlog left in third year, final year completed, companies allowing 1 backlog?

Dear sir,
I have a backlog in 6th sem n i hv cleard 8th sem wit no backlogs, bt in 6th sem one subject i hv backlog so wil it b a year back plz do say me.
14th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv cmpleted my 3rd frm du in bsc bt stil hv bck in 2 papers in 5 sem..can i get admison in ipu on provisön in mca..i hv cleared the entrance for mca
18th September 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am having one year drop in second year....
i am in final year now and no live backlogs plz send me the electronics company jobs which are having no criteria...........
can i ge job in final year
1st November 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs and completed after one year so what will be my year of passing out as i'm completed my engineering in 2013. and i'm applying for my higher studies in abroad so what shall i mention?
24th December 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m in third year 5 th sem and having back in math 1 will I get get the chance to sit in college placement
16th January 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in first sem,can I change my branch if I clear it by the end of year?
26th January 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

After selected in cts ,i got 1 backlog in 7th sem
Is it affected my career...Iam selected in CTS through off campus conducted by anna university,Chennai.
11th February 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which I can apply for jobs with backlogs in bcom
19th April 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I completed my engineering with 8.15 cgpa but I had 2 backlogs In first year ... Can I placed in any core companies????
6th July 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

When company does the verification of your aggregate during the joining,will they consider from first sem or from fifth sem?
15th August 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 4th year with 61.1% and I have 85% in 10th standard and 70% in 12th standard but I have 3 active backlog in 7th semester. Will I be able to sit in any off-campus placement drive.
3rd September 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,

My name is Romil I have a very serious situation. I have done MBA in Finance from Gujarat, 2015. I have cleared my my 1,2 and 4 sem exam. And I had a backlog in 3rd sem I appeared for that exam. And I was waiting for the result. Till than I got a call from HDFC bank. I went for an interview thinking I will definitely pass the 3rd sem exam backlog. I cleared my interview very well. The next day the result was out nd I could not clear. Now when I was to submit my documents I had to tell them and they said that this is a genuine problem. And they have made me wait for that.

So my question is wil the bank will allow me to join. Or they will reject me ? I am very much upset with how the situation has surrounded me. You can reply me on [email protected]
16th November 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 5th sem just now wrote exam waiting for result 6th sem applied for revaluation im 2015 pass out can I look a job at hp company will they hire me
19th April 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed bcom(hons) this year from vidhyasagar university @70% but i had one backlog in the first year though it is regular i cleared it at next year m i eligible to apply
11th June 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

You have to first clear backlog and then if you have good skills you can be preferred by any top company because the selection can be also based on performance and interview skills not only on academics%uD83D%uDE03
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?