7th October 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Hi friends im a MBA graduate n working in investment bank. Im thinking to do CS to build my career n to add up qualification. So plz advice me that is it beneficial to me n also tel the procedure to take exam.

Best Regards;
Shwetha
8th October 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

how many students registers for cs and out of it how many passes
14th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hi
i completed my llb , now want to do c.s ,how many stage i have to cross
15th October 2010, 12:24 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i completed my llb , now want to do c.s ,how many stage i have to cross
Yes, you can appear for CS exam and you have to register yourself for intermediate course since you are a graduate.
And after that you will be in the final stage comprising of training of 15 months
23rd October 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have B.Com.complated but i have learning for C.S. Please this courrs below detils information give
me.
1.Total subjects
2.cours duration
3.fess
4.passing system
28th October 2010, 09:35 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have B.Com.complated but i have learning for C.S. Please this courrs below detils information give
me.
1.Total subjects
2.cours duration
3.fess
4.passing system

The subjects which you will have to study in it are related mostly to laws and regulation of an organisation.
The course duration deppends on you that how much time you need to qualify diiferent stages.
If you register at intermediate you will have atleast 3 years time to clear
For 1 time registration the fees is normally 3500
17th November 2010, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I did B.A Graduation in 2002, can i eligible to go for CS course.where is that office? How I should pay for it?
11th December 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Collagues for company secretary in pune. Plz suggest me plz
2nd January 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

in which month we can fill the form?
15th January 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in 2010 with 50% marks am i eligible for cs in the intermediate level??
23rd January 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com and MBA(HR), and I am working as counselor in a management institute but I want to change my profile. So I want to join cs course. Is it right for me?
31st January 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir if i complete cs course wat will be the salary that ican earn
5th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

After 12th can we do cs
15th February 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

after completing my 12th how can i apply for cs
22nd February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
M doing my final year Bcom and am slightly intrested in doing CS. can u tell me about the exam patten and how long will it take for me to fish this course?
2nd March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisan choudhury View Post
Dear friend,

I am a b.tech in plastics engineering student also doing CS course. i think u are going to choose a best career option for u . do u know there are 80,000 CS proffesionals required in indian business and corporate environment.no doubt a company secretary will get Rs.5,00,000 /- to Rs.7,00,000/- PA as a fresser.
the company secretaryship course is provieded by INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARISHIP OF INDIA under ministry of corporate affairs.There r 3 levels for complet this course as follows;

foundation course-entry qualification:+2 in any stream.course duration:8 months.course fee:Rs.3600/-.there r 4 papers.1-English and business communication. 2.fundamentals of business accounting. 3.merchantile law. 4-concepts of management.
however no need to do foundation course if u r a graduate.u have to complet the foundation course in 3 yrs.otherwise ur registration will be canceled.

the next level is EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM. for this u have to complet your graduation or CS foundation course. along this u have to do a computer course of 80 hrs in any NIIT. in this program there r 2 stages. there r 4 papers in each stage.duration 6 months each.
course fee rs.7500/-

then the final stage is PROFFESIONAL PROGRAM having 2 stages like above.

u can resister ur name in ur near by chapter .BEST OF LUCK.
i need a details of stage Company exclusive program. what are the paper in that stage.i want paper name..and sublis
5th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me about the subjects that are to be studied in cs course
13th March 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am complete BCA sugest
25th March 2011, 08:39 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
there are three stages in company secretary course. in each stage you have to read different subjects. there is no particular course duration. the duration depends from which institution you are doing the course. contact with the institution they will provide the course duration for company secretary.
the three stages and the different subjects you have to study are given here

Preliminary stage Subjects:
English
Book-keeping & accountancy
Elements of commerce
Economics &
Office management

Intermediate stage Subjects:
Accountancy
Economics
Principles of law English
Secretarial practice &
company law

Final stage Subjects:
Advanced accountancy
Secretarial practice
Mercantile law
Economics &
Company law
thank
1st April 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i want to know that can any govt employee also do a company secretary course while doing
his job in the govt sector?
15th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF DOING CS COURSE IN PUNE FOR A 10 2 CANDIDATE WITH C.E.C. BACKGROUND
16th April 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

institutes in gujrat,maharastra,rajsthan which provides company secretory studies???
16th April 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir
i m hsc pass, so i can go for cs??????
3rd May 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

how many candidates wil take c.s entrance exams every year
7th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COME IN Xll. I AM INTERESTED IN DOING COMPANY SECREATARY COURSE PLEASE GUIDE.
PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE OF REGISRATION.
8th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

please guide me how many subjects in foundation course?? what are the subjects ?? is it objective type questions ??
9th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i had enrolled For CS but due to some reason i could not complete so can i apply for the exam.
i am having old books but i came to know that there is change in syllabus so shall i purchase new book.
so please help me what to do ?
10th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult than c.a. wt type of computer course needed. Total fee to complete dis course
13th May 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

is cs very tough like ca
15th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i am soumen , right now i am perusing MBA in New Delhi ..so which program i will taken ???????????
25th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

respected,
sir/mam
i have just completed BMS ,MY RESULTS are about to come, an now i am intrested in doing CS.CAN U please help me how i should proceed to get admission in CS.
26th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about trainning after professonal program? pls tell me......
30th May 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com in year 2002 and also have completed my Articleship for C.A. and have also appeared for C.A. Intermediate Examination but after that due to Time Problem I have to Left the Cource but right now I am interested in Joing C.S. Please suggest me. my EMAIL i.d. [email protected]
31st May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i would like to ask can cs course have good future?
2nd June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am Meenakshi . I am dng Ca Final. I would like to know if it would be useful to register for CS also?
5th June 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

hi..i have currently registered for executive stage in icsi..i hv completed my bcom with 63% in 2010..n in this year i hv given mcom part -1 external exam n waiting for results..so tel me now wts the other process??my exams is in december..i havent any books provided.. n also suggest me that is tution compulsory for it?? also suggest me book so i can get good result..
Thanx in advance..
5th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a student from class 11th and i m very much interested in becoming a CS. Please can you tell me what is the starting salary of CS.I already know about the courses and just confuse how to go for the foundation course and what is the minimum percentage required for std12th.
6th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

which subject in H S will help in doing a company secretory
7th June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed my degree in (B,Sc) in computer sci now i am planing to do mba(finance) with company secetary.does it will work plz help me............................
if possible send me reply to [email protected]
7th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i m subramanya can we do cs by doing the job?please reply .i cant attend the class so if you guide me it will help. my email id is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to register for CS if i want to write in the month of December
9th June 2011, 08:30 PM
kalpana.inturi

In this CS Course to enter a student must be an inter completed student with cec,mec,mpc. back ground.

There are mainly 3 stages in the CS course like in the 1st stage it is the foundation stage in this stage the fees will be about 3600.

In the second stage the inter course will gets started who have the qualification of ICAI,ICWA,or else the equalent degree in the hands.

Later it is the final course of cs.it is very importantand will be usefull fir your entire career.the subjects involved are business environment,busines law,business communication,economics,mis,wto,joint venture and the collaborationetc.

You get the minimum salary of 10000 to 25000 in the starting stage depending up on the org standards.

cs coures have more demand in uk and us with more salaries.

For more details you can contact this website www./csi.edu.
10th June 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i just cleared my HSC exam with 72% in Commerce stream from the Maharastra Board.I opt to complete my graduation doing B.Com along with Company Secretary (CS) course.I dont
know how to go about with the CS course.I stay in Mumbai.Kindly help me with the same.My e-mail ID is [email protected]
THANKS.
15th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am a graduate student in B.Com. I want ti know about career option in Company Secretary.
16th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am mahesh, i am pursuing my MBA with (Marketing & IT) Specialization. I am interesting to do CS . Plz tell me how can it helpful to my career with present qualification.

i am waiting for u r suggestion.
16th June 2011, 12:26 AM
mahesh_Reddy

hi
this is mahesh i am pursuing MBA with Marketing (Major) & IT (Minor) Specializations now i am interesting to do Company Secretary Course . How can it helpful to my career in my future with the present qualification, plz suggest me. I am waiting for your suggestion.
18th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that;this course is very difficult or not? how to prepare for the intermediate exams? prangya
21st June 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hiiii
i've just completed class12 n h've got admission in du for b.com(hons) bt i wanna do cs side by side so is it a good option or not??
plzzzzz...... suggest....
22nd June 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hai, I am a 12th class student. i wish to pursue company secretary course as soon as i pass my 12th. can i register with the CS Institution for the foundation exam even before my passing 12th. is there any provisional registration available with the CS like as in CA. It will be very helpful for me so that i can plan out my course of action regarding my studies.
23rd June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

hi am pooja. me and 3 of my college friends have decided to do c.s, we have appeared for our t.y.b.com exam and waiting for results. None of us know what is the procedure, where to get registered, what is the fees structure, subjects, how much percentage we need in t.y.b.com so that we can do c.s? And is it beneficial for us and to which extent we can grow in this field?
please help us..

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?