21st August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Hi.i am a bcom pass out with one year of expeirence with franklin templton investments company. i am not an aptitude person at all therfore cat/mat/xat for mba is very difficult for me to crack. i am interested in knowing more about CS. first thing is how much time does it take for inter and final as i am already a graduate and second thing is which is a good college to pursue cs from?
27th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Name of syudy center of company secretary course in kolkata
27th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

this is ganesh im passed CA CPT course i can join directley to intermediate level of CS course
3rd September 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i continue my undergradutation in the gulf and still visit India just to Write its exams whenevr thy r scheduled.Is it important to attend its classes or something.?
5th September 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i m ca final student.i wnt to join cs course.so,i want to know subjects,duration of course n fee structure of it?is there any exemption from any subjects or exams?
6th September 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

after Company Secretary job prospectus with salary
6th September 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

After completing b.com what is the course duration if i clear c.s exams in 1st attempt?
6th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate..........i have done my b.com(comp).......i am interested in cs course....is it true that it takes eight months to register?i have a query .....if i apply now will it take eight months to get my name registered?also if i could get the address of the nearest cs course teaching institute in secunderabad or hyderabad?
7th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU SEND CS METIRIAL
9th September 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing mark to clear exams in C.S, also if I fail in one subject out of 4 or 5 , do it need to to given exams for all the five or only in one which i Failed.
11th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

c.s is taff for hindi mediam student
12th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

how did write this exam?
18th September 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Bba .. Can I do the cs course simultaenously ?
18th September 2011, 02:07 PM
kalu21

Dear sir,
detailed information on the career option Company Secretary,Career in Company Secretary ... Company Secretary is a professional course administered by The Institute of Company ... The examinations are usually held in June and December every year. Study material is provided to the students at the time of admission. ...
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 02:29 PM
kalu21

Dear,
know all about company secretary course,ICSI ... Subjects For Company Secretary ... CS Inter both groups Exams before taking Admission for CS Professional. ... be filled by,and any necessary attachments if any,punishment in case of default. .... many year its valid,and if its valid than you will just have to fill the exam form, ...
21st September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBA(Finance), can i go for CS?
22nd September 2011, 09:47 PM
akkemkusuma

is cs courses in hyderabad are available...?
23rd September 2011, 02:20 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
23rd September 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

plz. reply me 10th & 10 2 persentage in C.S.
27th September 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the last month of registration for june examination?
27th September 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i completed my b.com in 1999 now i,m totly out of touch the study can i apply for cs and given matirial is enuogh for me to prepare.
27th September 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com in1999. now i'm totly out of touch the study. can i apply for cs and can easily prepared at home by institute given study mayirial
30th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year BA LLB(H) student of IPU.I wish to know if I can go for this course alongwith my law study.
3rd October 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am completed mba finance i want to doing cs course can i direct addimssion to intermediate coures .
6th October 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I HV DONE MBA AND I WANT TO DO CS. what the system for mba candidate.
7th October 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Let not get into subjects, Can any one of you please help me with the correct information on how to join this course and where are the study centers, Since m an engg and by reading the above stuff i conclude i don't have to go for Intermediate course, Please let me know where i can enroll for this and Whats the approximate course fees.

Just being modest, M an engg and have relevant 2 yrs of experience and earning 40k/ month. Is it good to go for this course, if yes what package should i expect after i complete this course.

Thanks in Advance.
11th October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

last date for registration for company secretary.
12th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM INTERESTED IN DOING THE CS PROFESSIONAL COURCE BUT HOW WE GET THE GOOD CAREER IN IT TO BECAME THE PROFESSIONAL CS AND PROCESS OF THE TRAINING AFTER COMPLETION OF THE CS COURCE
14th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i m in my 10 n wanting to go for cs can u tell wole procedure 4 it n is there money in this world
19th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me , in powai mumbai is there any cs institute,i am a graduate and wants to pursue cs .kindly help me how can i get admission to cs.
30th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Aftr gvng xams of std 12 in march
Cn i regstr in march 4 cs cours?
31st October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am law graduate i want to take admission in cs my question is i am eligible for which course
17th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

once i take admission in cs course and cannot clear my all paper in my first attempt ,then what i have to do -whethere i have to take readmission with the same amount of fees 7500 rs .
am i have to clear all the papers of executive programme at the same attempt ,plse send me reply back
20th November 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can we take up CS if we are working?
27th November 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know the registration process of the membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India after completing CS & there norms to remain active in market. Or in other words we can say that the min. criteria to remain eligible

Regards,
Manoj
10th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm doin bba final yr. if i go for cs thn how many yrs it takes to complt and is dis beneficial? plzzzz rply
14th December 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

hey! iam 2 appearing student. can i register myself for the exam to be held in december 2012 for the foundation course.Iam going to appear in the
2 exam in march 2012. please reply soon.
17th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I AM A HINDI MEDIUM STUDENT SO CAN I ATTEMPT THIS COURCE?
27th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell the time period of fonal course monika
29th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA and MBA from osmania university and wants to do CS course .Could you please let me know that where I have to register for complete CS Intermediate stage and Final stage.

Though I have completed my PG do I need to clear Intermediate stage along with Final stage or Only Final stage.

Thanks
viswanath
5th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m b a in finanace from ptu university can i do cs exam............
7th January 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how many paper of low?
14th January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

after giving final company secretary exam list of companies offices where i can do my 15 months training
22nd January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i m an s.y.j.c. student n wish to do c.s.But since i am a maths student
is it possible for me to complete this course as i hav no knowledge about
s.p. subject.
31st January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hye.i want to ask aft the cs final exam. How many time will taking for its training. And after cstraining wn we get the job?
31st January 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hai.. I want to ask that aft bcme cs how many times required for getting job..
12th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

can there is any exemption in cs after completing ca(inter)?
17th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I want to know abt if i m doing final year of b. com then whats the process to get admission in this course or in foundation or in intermediate
18th February 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me that which course is better...C.A. Or C.S...?
27th February 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
as am pursuing b-tect final year under the stream of computer science of engineering and technology(c.s.e).so can i adopt an option cs as my career option? nd hw was the future if i choose cs ? can u plz give me the scope of cs in coming future or in the present situation...plz help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?