24th March 2014, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

To,
The respected sir/mam
Sub:-For summer training
Sir,
With due respect that i am studying in BE 3rd year(mechanical engineering).Sir,i want to training at NTPC aftet complete 6sem.So i want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC so please sir send me details on my email id :[email protected] or mob.no.9039264289,9584936529.
for this i shall always thanksfull to you.

Your pupil
Md Farooque Alam

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  11. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  12. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  13. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  15. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  16. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  17. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  18. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
29th March 2014, 03:30 PM
tanweer886

Smile Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;328174]Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Yo
13th April 2014, 02:36 PM
ashutosh934

Default Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
ASHUTOSH PATHAK
mob. no. 7800629898 9453781765
1st June 2014, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I am a student of B.TECH 3rd year (Mechanical engg.)and i want to know that the whole procedure of summer training in NTPC.My emale Id is [email protected]
From
Devendra khandelwal
18th January 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR / MADAM my name is Sourabh Mishra and I am a 6th semester Mechanical engg. I want to know how can I apply for training in NTPC. please reply me on my mail id [email protected].
18th January 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected]. in Thank you.
Your sincerly,
PRAVESH KUMAR
M-8115181182
18th January 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected]. in Thank you.
Your sincerly,
PRAVESH KUMAR
M-8115181182
14th February 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am studying in b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering. I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. Please send me on my email id. My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your Sincerly
Uttam Kumar

thanku.
22nd March 2016, 01:59 AM
Prakash kumar mehta

]Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
prakash kumar mehta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?