21st September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for AIEEE 2011 after 48% marks in 12th standard from state board?

sir i have 49.99 % in 12th exam . so can i apply for aieee exam???? .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  2. Marks distribution of 12th standard in Maharashtra state board -- [New]
  3. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  7. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  8. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  9. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board and an AIR of 62837 in AIEEE and state rank of 3788?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. How to do B.A after doing a government job?
  14. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  15. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  16. Minimum percentage required for 12 standard students for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  18. How to apply for Aeronautical Entrance Exams? From where to get the form?
21st September 2012, 10:52 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for AIEEE 2011 after 48% marks in 12th standard from state board?

AIEEE i.e All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination.

This entrance examination is held in once a year.

For AIEEE,the candidate must have a complete the 12th from any recognized board or equivalent examination and the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in their examination.Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories for 40% marks in their examination.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for this examination.

The candidate have a three attempts for this examination.

For B.E/B.Tech,the candidate must have a physics & mathematics and any of one of subjects are chemistry,Biology,Computer science.

For B.Arch/B.Plan,the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in the Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?