1st August 2012, 11:46 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: What to choose after 10th board? scope of medical vs arts?

Hello,

My friend"s daughter is going for 10th std in June. Pl let us know after 10th which stream is good for her. she likes history and geography. she has disliking for maths. she gets 70% on everage. she has liking for biology. now we are in confusion. if she takes science-biology. she can go for microbiology. what is the scope for whare it is useful in long run. and if she takes arts which line she can choose. pl guide us.

thanks.
3rd November 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have appeared in 10 class exam in ncert syllabus and my results are yet to be declared but my percentage will be above 95% which stream should i opt
28th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th and i am not good at maths....i dont like physics but i am interested in fashion technology and drawing and i am really good at that too...my father wants me to send in science field as he is related to that...i am really confused...what should i opt for in 11th....?? can u plzzzz suggest???
5th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i have hindi,english,history,geography,economics,art,envi ronmental science. what should i do after class 1oth for class 11th in ICSE Board........!!!!
6th December 2012, 01:24 AM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.......

I think both science as well as arts have good future prospect. but the main thing is interest. the student will do good in a subject only when he or she is interested in pursuing it. If your friend's daughter wants to take up science

but does not like maths then she has the option of taking up Physics, Chemistry and Biology(in lieu of Maths). This will open doors for medical profession.

Regarding Microbiology, yes it is a good branch and has good prospects.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!()()()
12th December 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

My son is presently in 9th standard SSC. He is not so good in drawing. He is good in Maths but does not practice regularly. He wants to join Air Force. What has he to take after tenth. Please advise
12th December 2012, 06:02 PM
ashis.career

hello friend,
i will suggest you just go for acccording to your
interest, if she likes history and geography,
then you can choose arts after 10th............
because arts has also very wide scope and
great demand in future.............

best of luck
18th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I think arts is the best and if you have interest you should seriously opt for arts
15th February 2013, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

what i have to choose after 10th...............i have 70%mark ............ am interested in maths
30th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i hv just passed 10th ad want to go for fashion designing asmy ambition so which stream wouldbe good for me if i hate maths ad dont want to go for fine arts ad if i choose commerce people say that accounts would be vry hrd for me as i m not good in maths.....so plzzzzz let me know which stram be perfect for me plzzzzzzz telll meee
4th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from cbse with 9.6 cgpa this year,i want 2 join arts/humanities stream bt dont escape maths in future b'coz i m interested in mathematics...is there any option for me in arts stream that i continue maths in rest of my study years...
Anish semalty
21st July 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hello... m krithi from m'lore.i ve taken up pcmb in 11th std. (92% in sslc boards). but i always have a v.keen intrast in arts. my favourite hobby is writing....
now i ve finished my 1st classtest n ve done a bit badly. i still am longing to take up arts. but m confused as to wt has to be done.... pls pls pls guide me.......
28th July 2013, 06:54 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear friend
A man has born with some inborn qualities and first of all you have to find that so that you can develop in that place if you love science first you study science if you love and want to learn more about india you study about arts and if you are interested in business you prefer to commerce.Then after this you analyze our interest and choose accordingly.
Thank you
25th August 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in 1oth What should i take
6th October 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

iam good in science and want to take non medical in class 11 but i am poor in maths. i score 60%in maths in class 9.what should i do now?
25th March 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppu View Post
Hello,

My friend"s daughter is going for 10th std in June. Pl let us know after 10th which stream is good for her. she likes history and geography. she has disliking for maths. she gets 70% on everage. she has liking for biology. now we are in confusion. if she takes science-biology. she can go for microbiology. what is the scope for whare it is useful in long run. and if she takes arts which line she can choose. pl guide us.

thanks. PPU
medical scope is growing rather than non medical. if she has interest she can also opt for b.farm and m.farma, bsc agriculture
10th May 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

what to choose after 10th boards with the subjects arts nd commerce but i like arts the most
28th April 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hey,
Now, I am going to 11 std and I like biology and I want to become software developer.so,I am confused which stream has to choose.
Plz help
20th July 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the option in my life if I choose medical in science and if i choose non medical? My interest subject is in math ,physics ,biology but not in chemistry. So what is best for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?