hi frnd now im in 3rd year of bba .,, so i am eligible for CAT xam or not

19th June 2012, 02:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CAT exam while in 3rd year BBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration and the Duration of this course is 3 years and if you are Pursuing your final year BBA Course, then you can apply for this year CAT Entrance examination.

CAT stands for Common Admission test conducted by IIM's once in a year.

The examination notification will be published every year in the month of August and the examination will be conducted in November/December.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks from a recognised University. Appearing Final graduates are also apply for CAT Examination.

If you are Interested then please wait for this year Notification and then apply soon,
CAT entrance Examination is Objective type examination and there are 2 section in this examination, there will be 30 questions in each section and you have to scored well in both section to get good percentile in CAT Examination.

## Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
## Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

This examination is Only Computer based test, you cant give this test as paper based. So please prepare well for the CAT Examination according to the syllabus and Pattern. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern only then you will be able to cracked this examination and for more details check official website.
19th June 2012, 02:05 PM

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration and the Duration of this course is 3 years and if you are Pursuing your final year BBA Course, then you can apply for this year CAT Entrance examination.

The examination notification will be published every year in the month of August and the examination will be conducted in November/December.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks from a recognised University. Appearing Final graduates are also apply for CAT Examination.

If you are Interested then please wait for this year Notification and then apply soon,
CAT entrance Examination is Objective type examination and there are 2 section in this examination, there will be 30 questions in each section and you have to scored well in both section to get good percentile in CAT Examination.

## Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
## Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

This examination is Only Computer based test, you cant give this test as paper based. So please prepare well for the CAT Examination according to the syllabus and Pattern. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern only then you will be able to cracked this examination and for more details check official website.
19th June 2012, 02:28 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
hello
you are appearing BBA 3rd year.
CAT exam is conduct by IIM's.

*candidate should be appear or passed graduation with any discipline from recognized university with 50% marks.

IIM conduct this exam once in a year.
IIM announced exam date mostally in August and taken in November/December.
IIM will published this year notification very soon.
best of luck.
19th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi...

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

It is a 2 years Post Graduate Course.

You are eligible for MBA examsif you are in final year of BBA.

The basic eligibility for giving MBA entrance exams is to have done your graduation from a
recognized university with 50% marks or to have in final year of graduation.

You can do MBA from any of the following modes-

1.Full Time.

2.Part Time.

3.Correspondence.

Syllabus of MBA entrance exams mostly consists of:-

1.Quantitative Aptitude Test.

2.Data Interpretation Test.

3.Verbal Ability.

4.Comprehension Reading.

5.Logical Reasoning.

There are many exams conducted for MBA such as:-

1.CAT.

2.MAT.

3.XAT.

4.SNAP.

5.ATMA.

6.JMAT.

7.NMAT.

However,it is being planned to conduct only one exam for admission in all MBA colleges.

I am also providing you the list of top MBA colleges in India below:-

1.IIM Ahmedabad.

2.IIM Bangalore.

3.IIM Calcutta.

4.XLRI,Jamshedpur.

5.IIM,Kozhikode.

6.National Institute of Industrial Engineering.

7.IIM Indore.

8.IIM lucknow...

I hope that you are satisfied with the information provided by me..

Best of luck.

Thanks.

19th June 2012, 03:12 PM
sadiora

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for CAT exam while in 3rd year BBA

Quote:
Dear,

you are eligible for the cat exam. for the cat exam required the graduation degree or final year candidate who almost complete the degree.

so don't worry you concentration on the cat entrance exam and got the highest exam and enter the good management school

best of luck for the future.
19th June 2012, 05:00 PM
sumit911

Quote:

Yes, My Friend you are eligible. As BBA is a 3-year course and since you are in the final year of your graduate course so you are eligible to apply and appear for the CAT exam.

You need to prepare very well for the CAT exam. Time- management is very important when you are preparing for an exam of the standard of CAT. Speed and Accuracy will matter a lot in the CAT exam. Try to attempt only what you are sure of the CAT exam. Do not guess work in the CAT exam as that can be fatal to your chances of cracking it. You need to prepare the basics very nicely and you must complete the CAT exam syllabus minimum three months before the exam actually takes place. The last 3-months before the actual exam should be spent practising mock test papers in order to improve your chances of doing really well in the actual exams.

19th June 2012, 07:55 PM
GURINDER BILLING

17th July 2013, 06:27 PM
megayounus786

Quote:

CAT Eligibility

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (It may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2013 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2013) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. IIMs may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process, the details of which are provided at the website www.catiim.in. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.

For more details: http://www.catiim.in/
15th June 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Now in 2020 I'm in the last year of bba so in which year should I give cat exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?