18th August 2013, 09:19 PM
nishilss

Am I eligible to write NET Lectureship exam?

I am m.c.a holder am eligible to write net lectureship exam,as per new notification engineering student are eligible for net jrf

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  2. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC NET after completing B.Tech in IT stream
  3. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for Lectureship having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
  6. Will my score be lost if I rewrite UGC-NET? Advantage of JRF after qualifying for Lectureship?
  7. Am I eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Lectureship exam after doing Bio Informatics from Sikkim manipal Distance Education
  9. Am i eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  11. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to write NET exam after finishing B.A, B.Ed?
  14. What is the date of UGC NET Lectureship exam date?
  15. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
  16. How to apply for JRF along with PhD?
  17. Which choice is better after B.Com, M.Com or become a professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
20th September 2013, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET Lectureship exam?

Yes, you are eligible for NET, provided you have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in MCA. You should have obtained master's degree from any of the reputed University. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. But in case of JRF, 28 years is the maximum age limit. CSIR/UGC NET is conducted two times an year, in the months of June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?