25th March 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com degree approved by UGC?

After recieving bachaleor degree of commerce from this university on that base can i pursue m.com degree from recognized university like m.s university baroda

Related Questions:
  1. Is Ph.D degree from CMJ university, Meghalaya approved by UGC
  2. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?
  3. How many colleges have UGC approved degree and master degree programs? -- [New]
  4. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  6. Is the B.Tech degree offered by KSOU approved under all government norms?
  7. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs?
  8. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  9. MGU Meghalaya is approved by UGC or not? Degree from this university is worthy or not?
  10. Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?
  11. Are degree holders from UGC approved college eligible for MPSC/UPSC exam
  12. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  13. Can i apply for government jobs with my technical degree approved by AICTE and UGC?
  14. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  16. IGNOU VIEP part time degree course approved by AICTE or UGC or any other? GATE eligibility after this course?
  17. Is M.Tech civil approved by UGC?
  18. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by UGC?
9th August 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Com degree approved by UGC?

I have also have the same query. But from one of the students I came to know that it has grant to give degree for BA(Hospitality and Tourism) and Diploma course
10th August 2013, 07:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com degree approved by UGC?

Dear Friend

To be very frank your query is confusing and also not quite clear.

You have mentioned that you have pursued your bachelor's degree from this university.Here this stands for which university is not understandable.

Also you have mentioned that you want to pursue Master's degree in commerce from M.S University Baroda.

If you have provided the name of your respective university then it would be easy for us to judge whether your university was recognized for the B.com or not from UGC.

So we can only help you if you provide name of your university from which you have done your B.com

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other regarding this do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wishing you best of luck for your career.

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?