19th December 2012, 09:30 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?

sir , i am BBA student. i want to do CFA . Which are best institute for CFA course in ahemdabad ? what is the procedure for admission, fee structure and scope for CFA ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  4. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  5. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  6. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  8. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  9. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses? -- [New]
  10. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  11. Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?
  12. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  13. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  14. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  15. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  16. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  17. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  18. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
18th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?

i have completed my graduation in b.com. is cfa course valid in australlia?
31st August 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?

please give me full inquiary foe CFA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?