7th September 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student study D.Pharma? I have completed graduation in commerce stream

I completed my graduation in commece stream.so. i want to learn d pharma to run a pharmacy

8th September 2015, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student study D.Pharma? I have completed graduation in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in commece stream.so. i want to learn d pharma to run a pharmacy
No, you are not eligible for diploma in Pharmacy because you are a student of commerce subject.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
8th September 2015, 02:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a commerce student study D.Pharma? I have completed graduation in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to inform you this but unfortunately students who have completed their 10+2 study in Commerce stream or in Arts stream cannot apply for this course. As for doing this course one has to complete his/her 10+2 with Science stream having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.

Since you belong to commerce stream you cannot apply for this course. Only Science stream students can apply for D.Pharma course.
8th September 2015, 02:48 PM
JSD.

No you cannot go for the diploma in pharmacy course or bachelor degree in pharmacy course. The basic eligibility criteria for the Pharma course is to have + 2 course from recognised board with good percentile with PCM /PCB background.
Since you are the commerce student that is why you cannot go for this course.
8th September 2015, 04:30 PM
Rashmuu

It sorry to inform you that commerce students can not do the D.pharma course.To be eligible for the pharmacy course, it is must to done the +1 and +2 from science stream with chemistry as a major/optional subject.
21st February 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do D.pharma after 12th and I am a student of commerce stream. There are any chances? Kindly help me!!
6th April 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 and 11 th science group but unfortunately
I discontinue my studied in 12th but I complete as a private student as a Commerce in Tamil medium syllabus
So now can I join D.Pharmacy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?