4th April 2012, 11:47 AM
shirin.zakariya

Can I do B.EDC in regular in any college in Calicut? I am doing BBA in correspondence

i am doing my bba in correspondance.can i do my b.edc in regular in any of the colleges in calicut

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  2. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  3. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  4. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  5. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  6. Which subjects one can take in B.Ed. after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  8. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Can I get admission in SYB.Com correspondence after doing FYB.Com from regular college?
  10. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
  11. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  12. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  13. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?
  15. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  16. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  17. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  18. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University? -- [New]
19th May 2012, 01:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.EDC in regular in any college in Calicut? I am doing BBA in correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirin.zakariya View Post
i am doing my bba in correspondance.can i do my b.edc in regular in any of the colleges in calicut

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from Colleges affiliated to Calicut University, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree from the Calicut University or any other recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.

Candidate has to choose the optional subjects for the B.Ed course which one has passed the degree program with. For instance Candidates possessing B.A. Functional English will be eligible for B.Ed. admission in English optional

Admission are based on the marks obtained by the applicant in the Degree program.

Following are the Optional Subjects offered by the Calicut University:
  • Arabic
  • English
  • Natural Science
  • Physical Science
  • Social Science
  • Mathematics.

For detail information refer to the official website of Calicut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?