19th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

can i joint merchant navy after 12th with commerce? how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  2. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  3. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  9. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th commerce?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  14. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  15. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  16. Can i join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce?
  18. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
19th May 2012, 06:06 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i joint merchant navy after 12th with commerce? how?
Merchant Navy after 12th in Commerce:-
Sorry, you can't join in Merchant navy after completing 12th class in Commerce . Because you have to complete 12th class exam with science for being eligible for Merchant navy.

Eligibility FOR Merchant Navy :--
• Unmarried male and female Students are eligible for Merchant Navy course.
• You should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for Merchant Navy course.
• Your Age should not be more than 20 years.
• SC/ST Students 25 years is maximum age .

Job Profiles In Merchant Navy :--
• Navigating Officers
• Deck Cadets
19th May 2012, 07:28 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

Hai,

Sorry to say this you are not eligible for navy because the commerce students are not eligible for Indian navy.

Here iam providing you the all details navy.

To join in navy you need to apply NDA(National Defence Academy) exam, this exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Services Commission) twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

-->Candidate should be complete 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised state board of india.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
SSB interview,
Medical test.

Physical standards:

For more details visit the official website of UPSC:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
30th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 std now i can join merchant navi
9th August 2012, 05:41 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello,
Sorry , you not join Merchant Navy.
COURSE DETAILS The syllabus has been designed so that the cadet is familiar with the fundamental engineering sciences, knowledge of the theoretical and practical marine engineering, humanities and social sciences. They are also required to be on par with the rules for Marine Engineers as established by the Merchant Shipping Act. Apart from the theoretical and practical side of the course, students also need to participate in the extra-curricular activities held at the institute. The following table talks about the admission requirements to get into T.S. Chanakya and MERI: Admission criteria for Chanakya and MERI

ELIGIBILITY/AGE LIMIT Admission is open to both unmarried male and female candidates; age should not be more than 20 years (on 1st September of the entry year): those belonging to the SC/ST have this rule relaxed by about 5 yrs.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS Candidates need to show proof of completing 10+2 system or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as elective subjects. Some of the Qualifying Examinations are as follows: - All India Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE - Higher Secondary Examination (from any Central/State Board of Secondary Education) - Indian School Certificate Examination of Council of Indian School of Examination, New Delhi - Intermediate Science/Technical or 2-year pre-university examination - Final Examination of 2-year course of Joint Service Wing of the NDA - 1st year examination of a 5-year integrated course from an IIT- or IIT recognised institution/university - 1st year examination of a 3-year degree course of any recognised Indian University.

ALL THE BEST
13th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after completion of 12th commerce
31st August 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the salaries for merchant navy?
10th October 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

what is the training fees ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?