8th May 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?

I m pursuing PGDM. I want to do summer training from Kanpur. please tell me the names & local contact details of companies which run summer training in Kanpur.

24th September 2011, 08:06 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Default Re: Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?

Dear Friend,
For doing the summer traning in Kanpur is:
1.Summer Training Industrial Training In Madurai and Bhopal
2.The Guitar Hall Six Week Training Program.
3.IELTS in Kanpur/Abroad Education/ Education Consutant
4.Career Fest - 2011, in Kanpur
and if you want then TATA Indicom Student Summer Internship is also the best for the summer training.

So,All The Best
15th April 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?

I am pursuing PGDM. I want to do summer training from Kanpur. please tell me the names & local contact details of companies which run summer training in Kanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?