22nd January 2018, 10:38 PM
Nidhi007shewale

Is it compulsory to give entrance like JEE for admission into Aeronautical Engineering?

Is it compulsory to give entrance like JEE to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Can't get admission on the basis of 12 board exam marks? And, is there any concession for SC caste in fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  3. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?
  6. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  7. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  10. JEE Main or JEE Advanced which one to write for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  13. Whether JEE Main entrance exam is compulsory for getting admission in an Engineering College?
  14. What is the percentage criteria required to apply for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  16. Is it compulsory to appear in JEE 2016 if appearing in MH-CET 2016?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?
  18. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
25th January 2018, 06:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give entrance like JEE for admission into Aeronautical Engineering?

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, BITSAT, etc.,. Without appearing in the engineering entrance examination, you can't get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course. No, there will not be any concession for SC candidates in fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?