21st June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

Dear sir,
Pl send detail information about admission in Bsc.Biotechnology,admission structure,fee structure,recognise college or institute just I pass+2 Biology with 68% from Bihar Intermediate or another streem acept MBBS for Biology.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  2. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  3. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  4. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  5. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?
  16. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  17. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  18. M.Tech (Biotechnology) after B.Tech (Biotechnology) with 45% marks? Fee details?
13th October 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

i m in class 12 nd want to start my career with bio tech but i dont know the procedure how to start with??
1st June 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

m in class 12 nd want to start my career with bio tech but i dont know the procedure how to start with??

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-admission-bsc-biotechnology-what-fee-structure-837987.html#ixzz2UwwrTufF
15th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in bsc biotechnology in jamia college delhi right now or date had been passed for admission procedure?
Plz sir kindly tell me...
20th October 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell fee structer of biotechnology course
10th May 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission criteria for biotechnology????
what is the minimum percent to get admission in biotechnology B.Sc.?
what is the fee structure??
which is a reputed college for biotechnology??
26th May 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir after second pu exam pu marked is enough or cet marks is required sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?