2nd June 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is GATE score card necessary for all M.Tech colleges? List of colleges that conduct individual test for admission in M.Tech?

I am 3rd year b.tech biotech biochemistry student.intrested in doing m.tech,want to know about m.tech colleges.Is gate score card is neccesary for all m.tech colleges.please provide me the list of the colleges that also conducting individual test for admission in m.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  2. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  7. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  9. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  10. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  12. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  13. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  14. Mtech in good colleges without GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  16. Names of the colleges that are not considering the GATE score card for admissions in M.Tech?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  18. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
6th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GATE score card necessary for all M.Tech colleges? List of colleges that conduct individual test for admission in M.Tech?

Information about ME structure course- fee structure,collage entrance exam date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?